The previous couple of weeks i have been thinking tons about the way to get my brain back to "content creation mode". 

Especially when your blog still has low traffic numbers and therefore the comments section is quiet, it can desire lecture a wall.
 Once you get a uniform feedback circuit from your audience & followers, creating content gets a touch easier.


But until then... We need a solid decide to come up with fresh, new content ideas even once we feel completely drained of all ideas already. Even if you're burned out today - i feel the list below will help you! At least it's been working for me so far. Luckily, I've been doing better than I thought at finding content ideas - without even noticing that I've created my own little system for it.





 So That how my lengthy hands-on guide was born, which I've published on my blog FromClickforSale. In this article here, I want to share the current list of ALL my go-to resources to come up with new content ideas - at a surprisingly consistent rate. This list had no particular orders, which means that all of these resources can work well equally. Most likely however, you'll find one or two that employment particularly well for you personally. At the top of this text I'll mention my favorite resources. 




 For now, let's reconsider the list: Quora, AnswerThePublic, Forums, Social media networks, Product reviews, Interviews, Personal spreadsheet, Questions.. The most important thing when checking out new content ideas is that you simply let your mind wander a touch . I cannot stress this enough: Even with a step-by-step process like this, this is still creative work and you must not be overly strict with yourself. You never know what piques your interest! But when something does, follow it until you say to yourself:


 "I want to write about that or want to write about this." The way I go about like this: I pickup any resource from the list from there and start working  around. If there's nothing interesting today, I go to the next resource on the list. When I find something interesting, I click it and read on until one of two things happen: 



1) I get bored and can't be bothered to read on, or 

2) I can feel the itch to share this.

Sometimes, I simply like this piece of data and that i want to inform others about it - this is able to be the foremost obvious reaction. 


However, oftentimes I realize that I silently afflict what I'm reading - or I even have more detailed knowledge about it. That's when I know I've struck gold! I can now follow my hunch and begin writing down WHY I agree, or WHY I disagree, or WHAT other details I feel were overlooked . 

Conclusion
  Sometimes that means I'm curating content and that I'm adding my own spin to it... But more often than not, it actually turns into a unique piece of content which I could have never come up with on my own. 




But it all started with the above list of resources, poking around, and then letting my brain do the rest.
For me personally, forums & keeping a personal spreadsheet with ideas have worked especially well.
You can do better on social medias or any other platform from the list above - so try them all out!
Do you also have a process for finding new content ideas or keyword? 
Let me know in the comments below!



Post a Comment

Please do not comment any spam links

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

Recent Posts